Ingredients: Green Tea Leaves, Kombucha Culture, Raw Wild Honey, Filtered Water, Blue Spirulina Powder & Dried Apricots
A kombucha with a twist, Jun are brewed with green tea and raw honey. Ultra dense in nutrients, a type of algae, known as Spirulina is added – believed to possess anti- cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
For every bottle sold, RM1 will be donated to local charities supporting the awareness, early detection, and cure for cancer.
|Dimensions||6 × 15 cm|
Per 100 ml: 11 kcal, 0.0 g Protein, 2.7 g Carbohydrates, 1.5 g Sugars, 0.0 g Fat
– Must be kept refrigerated at all times.
– Contains traces of alcohol (<1.0% ABV) as a by-product of fermentation.
– Contains sediment (strands of Kombucha culture).
– Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
– Avoid direct sunlight and do not shake.
– Can be kept for 3 months in the fridge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.