This Ramadan, Wild Kombucha pays tribute to nostalgic Malay flavours.
The limited-edition Bandung Rose is a twist on a classic favourite enjoyed by Malaysians. It seeks to break fast in a healthier way. How about turning this special flavour into a mocktail?
And don’t forget to share with us your review upon trying out this recipe!
- 1 bottle (250ml) of Bandung Rose kombucha.
- 20 ml of oat milk, or any alternative milk of your choice.
- 2 tablespoons of black grass jelly.
- 10 cubes of ice.
- 1 rose petal for garnishing.
- Add the oat milk and black grass jelly to a glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour the Bandung rose kombucha.
- Garnish on top with a rose petal.
You also view the video of this recipe here.